A New York Times Bestseller
Four troubled friends,
One murdered girl...
and a dark fate that may leave them all doomed.
Once Upon a Time meets Pretty Little Liars in this queer, dark academia story about four reimagined fairy tale heroines who must uncover their ancient curses before it's too late.
After the mysterious death of their best friend, Ella, Yuki, and Rory are the talk of their elite school, Grimrose AcadÃ©mie. The police ruled Ariane's death as a suicide, but the trio are determined to find out what really happened.
When Nani Eszes arrives as their newest roommate, it sets into motion a series of events that no one could have predicted. As the girls retrace their friend's final days, they discover a dark secret about Grimrose—Ariane wasn't the first dead girl.
They soon learn that all the past murders are connected to ancient fairytale curses…and that their own fates are tied to the stories, dooming the girls to brutal and gruesome endings unless they can break the cycle for good.
Perfect for fans of:
- Cinderella is Dead and GRIMM
- Dark Academia
- Fairytale Retellings
- LGBTQ Rep
Media Buzz for The Grimrose Girls:
- Buzzfeed called it "a book definitely worth picking up"
- One of Book Riot's Top New YA Paperbacks for Fall
- A Buzzfeed Top LGBTQ+ YA Book to Devour
- A Culturess Thrilling New YA Release
- Featured on Tor as a new Young Adult SFF
- A Barnes & Noble OUR MONTHLY PICK for November 2021!!